Thursday, February 26, 2009

I was looking at Tori's blog and there was a list of things that she had never planned on in her life. So I started thinking. I have a list like that too! So, (sorry Tori if I'm being a copy cat) I'm gonna post my list. I encourage you to comment on the things I put down. They suprised me!
Things I thought I'd never do. . .

~Never thought I'd live in a place like Colorado
~Never thought I'd fall for a man with no plans of the future, just cared about here and now.
~Never thought I'd go snowboarding
~Never thought I'd be good at art, yet I'm a little tallented!
~Never thought I'd end up writing a novel!
~Never thought I'd cry myself to sleep at any time in my life
~Never thought I'd live to see the day that the United States has a dictator
~Never thought that during the time that it seemed my life was falling apart, that I would actually enjoy myself partly
~Never thought I'd want nothing out of life other than to spend another day with a special person
~Never thought I'd wanna spend all my time with one person (I thought I'd get bored after awhile)
~Never thought I'd be hopeing every second that my special person would be calling for me or that I'd want to have a boreing and useless conversation with someone just so I could be talking to them

You learn a lot of things when you think about what you thought would never happen.