Monday, July 6, 2009

hehehe LOL i've been having an awesome summer!!
Still need to get on doing driver's ed
i don't know why but driving kinda
scares me :p I just don't like driving
around other cars. I'm scared I'll run
into em. LOL i know that's silly.
um...... oh nick, you really need to
start answering your phone. LOL i've
been trying to get ahold of you for
awhile now. Seirrha, hope you're having
fun and drawing all sorts of stuff. Tori,
I hope you and austin are doing good. I
miss ya'll! Caitlyn, hope summer's going
good and that guy at your work asks you
out ;) Oh, I just wanted to tell ya'll that
my book is kinda on a stand still right
now. LOL after my computer erased the entire
thing and i got really mad, I've only gotten
30 pages into it. I tried to work on it the
other night but I can't remember all the
details i had in it before which makes me
really mad cuz before, it was like perfect.
so...yeah. I'm starting to write songs now.
So far I've written one called "The Dream"
;) it's an amazing song. I havn't completely
finished it yet but it's pretty much done.
umm......i wish i didn't go to a charter
school cuz i've got some awesome new shirts
but i can't wear them to school :p Oh, my new
favorite song is "Everytime we touch" by
Cascada. It's been my fav for awhile now.
It's on my playlist if you've never heard
it. uh.... yeah i think that's it for now. LOL
Lovin summer '09!!!! ;)