Hey!! um..... lol yeah. friday morning
we're leaving early to go help the Williams
move over here. knowing dad, we'll leave at the
crack of dawn :p Plus mom and dad wanna get
the 6th Harry Potter book on tape to listen to the
whole time. LOL that's where my ipod comes in.
um..... piano is going good. I finished learning
"Fur Elise" and yesterday i slowly but surely
learned "All I ask of you" from phantom of the
opera. I hate that part of the movie but the
song itself is cool. oh today i saw the coolest
shirt at Sears. LOL my dad's not a big fan of it
but I know Caitlyn, Seirrha, and Katie would like
it. It was red with a bunch of kisses on it and
it said "Love bites and so do i" (refering
to vampires) lol it was a cool shirt but obviously
i didn't get it. Me and mom have been looking for
a summer dress for me but have not been too successful.
my figure doesn't go with the way they make most of
those dresses these days. Oh, i am very excited for
cheerleading to start. i've been working on my stuff
so it's gonna be a good season. As soon as i get our
game schedual I'll post it on here. I'll be cheering
for both boys and girls basketball. fun stuff. LOL
Our uniforms are really cute and I hope they don't change
them this year. Our school colors are black and dark
green and we are the hawks. Oh, lol i don't know
if all of you know what school I go to. I go to
Brighton Collegiate High School. It's a very small
school. my class is like 54 people. hahaha