Hey everyone!!! LOL been a long time
since i've been on here so i thought
i'd give an update. Umm... I started
school last Wednesday. It's been mostly
good so far. I found that trigonometry
IS as hard as it sounds lol. umm... I get
to help out with the new cheer tryouts all
next week after school. that should be interesting
hahaha we really need more girls on the squad.
Umm.... Oh, on September 26, our school is doing a
fashion show to raise money for homecomming and
since I'm in student council and i volinteered,
I'm gonna be modeling dresses and stuff in it. so that'll
be an experence. i just hope that i don't trip and fall
flat on my face. my luck will be that they'll stick me
in high heels and a dress and expect me to walk in that
hahaha I do not work well with high heels at all. I can
barely stand up in them let alone walk around hehe we'll
see how that goes. It'll be cool that they'r gonna have
people there doing our hair and make up though. soo...
yeah. My homecomming is October 24th so i'm very excited
about that. uh.... yeah i think that's about all thats
new over here. :)