Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hola

Hey whats up. not much goin
on over here. School's pretty awesome.
I'm excited for that fashion show im gonna be in
next month. We're all gonna wear two dresses: a long
one and a short one. Luckily my friend is in charge of
assigning dresses to each girl so i get first dibs on my
dresses and i get to pick em ;) hehehe. That's gonna
be a lot of fun. Me and my friends can't stop talkin
bout homecomming. LOL we're excited. I believe
Marlene and Raynaldo are going as friends which will
be really cool. and alejandra will be hangin out with us
too. Marlene wants me to go dress shopping with her to
give her my opinion even though I already have a dress.
That'll be a lot of fun :) so..... yeah :) oh i put a lot
of new songs on my playlist and rearranged em all so you
gotta check that out. Some pretty amazing songs on there XD