Hey everybody! Not much goin on here. Just have
the fashion show next weekend which will be
fun. I'm excited fpr that. For christmas, I'm gonna
make a cd with me playing the piano and singingand
they're gonna be christmas songs. So far I have...
~Carol of the Bells
~Jingle Bells
~Deck the Halls
~All I Want for Christmas is You
~My Grown-Up Christmas List
~What Child is This?
~Where are You Christmas? (from the Grinch)
~Silent Night
~O Holy Night
:) so far I have learned "Carol of the Bells"
"What child is this" "Silent Night" and the first parts of
"Where are you christmas" and "My Grown-Up Christmas
List" :) I'm gonna give a cd to everyone as a gift and I
need more songs!!! :) so if anyone has any ideas, feel free
to tell me. I want everyone's opinion.
School is going good :) Straight A's as always. That college
class I'm taking through Frontrange Community College is
very interesting. Learning a lot of awesome stuff. the class is
"Philosophy 111" ummm I'm looking into joining the Drama Club.
ummmm yup yup :) hehe Doing good here